PRO 7273 10A Microohms Meter
₹67,500.00 including GST @18%
1mA/10mA/100mA/1A/5A/10A, 1.0uΩ~50.00kΩ, Resolution 0.001Ω, Accuracy 0.2%±2uΩ, microprocessor technology, precise 4-wire method, with fast testing speed. Features Automatic & Manual Modes, Auto Test Current & 7 Manual Gears, Backlit Colour LCD Display, Bluetooth with Mobile App, USB Interface, Monitoring Software, Data Hold, Data Logging 600 Sets, Resistance Conversion at 75°C with Temperature Compensation, Automatic Discharge, user-settable Alarms, Rechargeable Battery & AC 220V Power options, IP65 dust & water proof.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PRO 7273 DC Resistance Tester/ Microohms Meter adopts microprocessor technology and precise 4-wire method for accurate & reliable testing, For measuring transformer winding resistance, grounding continuity resistance, cable conductor resistance, contact resistance of switches, connectors and relays, metal riveting resistance, winding resistance of coil, motor, transformer, connection resistance between metal components, welding point resistance, battery parallel connection resistance and wire length measurement & calculation, etc.
- Adopts a waterproof protective case, which is anti-collision, anti-drop, waterproof (protection grade IP65).
- Equipped with a large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery pack, which is especially suitable for use in outdoor construction sites.
- Automatic and Manual modes. In the automatic measurement mode, the tester automatically selects the range gear and test current. In the manual mode, there are 7 range gear selections to meet the requirements of users in different.
- Function for converting Resistance at temperature 75°C, which can be compensated & converted according to the temperature and material of the tested sample.
- Automatic discharge function, which discharges automatically after the test, and the discharge indication is clear to avoid mis-operation.
- Large LCD screen, which displays the test resistance value and current value on the same screen.
- Bluetooth communication function, which can perform test operations or view test results on the mobile phone after installing the free APP, and particularly convenient for using on-site.
- Stores 600 groups of data.
- Connect to the computer and upload the stored data through the USB interface and monitoring software.
- The monitoring software has the functions of reading, viewing, saving, reporting, and printing historical data etc.
2-channel A/D simultaneous detection, Precision 4-wire method
100mA, 10A, 10mA, 1A, 1mA, 5A
Alarm is issued if measured value exceeds alarm set value
0.2%±0.02mΩ, 0.2%±0.02Ω, 0.2%±0.2kΩ, 0.2%±0.2mΩ, 0.2%±0.2Ω, 0.2%±2mΩ, 0.2%±2uΩ, 0.2%±2Ω
|Low Voltage Indication||
Low Voltage Indication
0.001Ω, 0.01Ω, 0.1Ω, 0.01kΩ, 0.01mΩ, 0.1mΩ, 0.1uΩ, 1uΩ
Automatic discharge after testing, clear discharge indication
green when fully charged, red when charging
-10°C~40°C, Below 80%RH
-10°C~60°C, ; Below 70%RH
after 15 mins. of non-operatio
CATIII 600V, DC resistance fast Tester verification procedure, DL/T967-2005 DL/T967-2005 loop resistance tester, IEC61010-1, JJG166-1993 DC resistance verification procedure, JJG724-1991 DC digital ohmmeter verification procedure, pollution degree 2
|Test Current Range||
100mA, 10A, 10mA, 1A, 1mA, 5A, Auto
Black Test Lead, Charger, Red Test Lead, Soft Padded Carrying Case, Software CD, USB Cable, User Manual
- Test Current Range: Auto, 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A, 5A, 10A
- Measurement Range: 1.0uΩ~50.00kΩ
- Accuracy: 0.2%±2uΩ
- Max. Resolution: 0.1uΩ
- Test Method: Precision 4-wire method, 2-channel A/D simultaneous detection
- Test Modes: Auto, Manual
- Power Supply: Mains, Rechargeable Battery
- Sampling AD Rate: 1s/ time
- Alarm function with settings
- Overflow indication
- Overcharge indication
- Low Voltage indication
- Data Logging: 600 groups (power down or replace battery will not lose the data)
- Data Hold: Automatic
- Conversion according to the temperature and material of the tested product
- Automatic Shutdown after 15 mins of no operation
- Interfaces: Bluetooth, USB to PC
- Free Smartphone App for records and analysis
- Protection: IP65 Dust proof and waterproof (with case closed)
- Safety: IEC61010-1, CAT III 600V, pollution degree 2, JJG724-1991 DC digital ohmmeter verification
- procedure, JJG166-1993 DC resistance verification procedure, DL/T967-2005 DL/T967-2005 loop
- resistance tester and DC resistance fast Tester verification procedure.
- Accessories: Red Test Lead, Black Test Lead, USB Cable, Charger, Software CD, User Manual, Soft Padded Carrying Case
View Catalogue: Metravi PRO 7273 10A Microohms Meter Catalogue Web