PRO 7274 10A Microohms Meter with Touchscreen
₹110,700.00 including GST @18%
1mA/10ma/100mA/1A/5A/10A, 200.0uΩ~50.00kΩ, Resolution 0.1uΩ, Accuracy 0.2%±2dgt, precise 4-wire method, 2-channel A/D simultaneous detection, Automatic & Manual Modes, Auto Test & 7 Current Gears, 5″ true colour LCD Touchscreen display with backlight adjustment, Bluetooth with Mobile App, USB Interface, Monitoring Software, built-in Printer, Data Logging 600 sets, Data Hold, Temperature Compensation, Automatic Discharge, user-settable Alarms, Clock function, Rechargeable Battery & AC 220V Power options, IP65 dust & water proof.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PRO 7274 DC Resistance Tester/ Microohms Meter adopts microprocessor technology, precise 4-wire method for accurate & reliable testing.
Features a 5-inch full-colour, high-definition touch screen, with backlight adjustment function; which is also clearly visible under strong light. An IP65 certified housing adopts a waterproof protective case, which is anti-collision, anti-drop, safe and durable.
The PRO 7274 is also equipped with a built-in printer, Bluetooth communication, USB interface, an automatic discharge function, alarm function, clock function, automatic shutdown function, etc. For measuring transformer winding resistance, grounding continuity resistance, cable conductor resistance, contact resistance of switches, connectors and relays, metal riveting resistance, winding resistance of coil, motor, transformer, connection resistance between metal components, welding point resistance, battery parallel connection resistance and wire length measurement & calculation, etc.
- The tester has two power supply modes: AC 220V and large-capacity lithium built-in rechargeable battery, to meet the user’s requirements in various testing environments.
- Two measurement modes: Automatic measurement mode: the test current can be automatically selected according to the load. Manual measurement mode: There are 6 test current gears of 10A, 5A,1A, 100mA, 10mA, 1mA.
- Max output voltage 24V, Max test current 10A, the test speed is fast and suitable to transformer measurement.
- 5 inch true colour LCD touchscreen.
- Can operate with touchscreen as well as buttons.
- Equipped with a built-in printer, which can print the measurement results on site.
- With Bluetooth communication function, which can perform test operations or help view the test result on the mobile phone after installing the free Smartphone APP.
- USB interface and monitoring software, for reading, viewing and saving test results, as well as reporting and printing the historical data after connecting and communicating with the computer.
- Automatic discharge after the test, and the discharge indication is clear to avoid mis-operation.
- Resistance conversion function at 75°C, which can be compensated and converted according to the temperature and material of the tested sample.
- Alarm function, which can set the Resistance alarm value.
- Automatic shutdown after 15 minutes without any operation.
- The instrument housing is a waterproof, protective case, which is anti-collision, anti-drop, waterproof, safe and durable.
- It is an ideal instrument for quickly measuring the transformer DC Resistance.
2-channel A/D simultaneous detection, Precision 4-wire method
1.000Ω~20.00Ω, 10.00mΩ~200.0mΩ, 10.00Ω~200.0Ω, 100.0mΩ~2.000Ω, 100.0Ω~50.00kΩ, 200.0uΩ~20.00mΩ, 200.0uΩ~50.00KΩ
100mA, 10A, 10mA, 1A, 1mA, 5A
Alarm is issued if measured value exceeds alarm set value, Charge Indication, Low Voltage Indication, Overflow Indication
Automatic discharge after testing
-10°C~40°C, Below 80%RH
-10°C – 60°C, below 70%RH
IP65 Dust Proof, Waterproof
after 15 mins. of non-operatio
CATIII 600V, DL/T967-2005 DL/T967-2005 loop resistance tester, IEC61010-1, JJG166-1993 DC resistance verification procedure, JJG724-1991 DC digital ohmmeter verification procedure, pollution degree 2
3.75Ω Standard Resistance, Alligator Clip, Earth Line, Power Cable, Printing Paper (1 roll), Software CD, Temperature Sensor, Test Lead Black (10mts), Test Lead Red (10mts), USB Cable, User Manua
- Test Method: Precision 4-wire method, 2-channel A/D simultaneous detection
- Test Modes: Automatic, Manual
- Display: 480X854 px resolution 5 inch true colour LCD touchscreen
- Power Supply: Mains Operatable, Rechargeable Battery
- Measurement Range: 200.0uΩ-50.00kΩ
- Test Current Gears: Auto, 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A, 5A, 10A
- Max. Resolution: 0.1uΩ
- Accuracy: 0.2%±2dgt
- Output Voltage: 24V Max
- Temperature Measurement Range: -55°C 〜 125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Measurement Time: Sampling AD rate 1s/ time
- Alarms: Alarm Setting, Alarm Indication, Overflow Indication, Charge Indication, Low Voltage Indication
- Data Logging: 600 groups (power down or battery replacement will not lose the data)
- Data Hold: Automatic
- Conversion according to the temperature and material of the tested product
- Automatic Discharge function
- Protection: IP65 Dust Proof and Waterproof (with case closed)
- Built-in Printer
- Interfaces: Bluetooth, USB to PC
- Safety Standards: IEC61010-1, CAT III 600V, Pollution Degree 2, JJG724-1991<DC (Digital Ohmmeter verification procedure), JJG166-1993 (DC Resistance verification procedure), DL/T967-2005 DL/T967-2005 (Loop Resistance Tester and DC Resistance Fast Tester verification procedure)
- Accessories: Test Lead Red (10mts), Test Lead Black (10mts), Earth Line, Alligator Clip, Power Cable, USB Cable, Temperature Sensor, Printing Paper (1 roll), 3.75Ω Standard Resistance, User Manual, Software CD
View Catalogue: Metravi PRO 7274 10A Microohms Meter Catalogue Web