PRO 7275 10A Digital Micro Ohms Meter
₹76,612.00 including GST @18%
10A Micro Ohms Meter with Touchscreen, Rechargeable Battery, IP65 protection, USB Interface, Bluetooth, Alarm function and built-in monitoring software.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi Pro 7275 10A MicroOhms Meter is used for measuring Transformer Winding Resistance; Grounding Continuity Resistance; Cable & Conductor Resistance; Contact Resistance of Switches, Connectors and Relays; Metal Riveting Resistance; Winding Resistance of Coils, Motor and A transducer is a device that converts e...; Connection Resistance between Metal Components; Welding Point Resistance; Battery Parallel Connection Resistance; Wire Length Measurement and Calculations, etc.
- The tester is controlled by a high-speed, single-chip microcomputer, with fast response speed, stable measurement and easy operation.
- With two measurement modes. Automatic Mode: the test current can be automatically selected according to the load. Manual Mode: 7 gears test currents can be chosen: 10A, 1A, 100mA, 10mA, 2mA and 1mA.
- Also equipped with a 480×854 true colour LCD touchscreen, which is clearly visible even under bright light and can be operated by using both touchscreen or panel buttons.
- A large capacity, rechargeable, lithium battery and a waterproof case make the devices suitable for outdoor use.
- With Bluetooth communication function, it can run test operations or enable viewing test result on a mobile phone using the free Smartphone App.
- Additionally, the tester features USB interface and built-in monitoring software, which can communicate with the computer.
- The protection function is perfect and reliably protects the impact on the back EMF on the instrument, making the performance more reliable.
- With the discharging function, automatically discharge after tests and avoid any mis-operation.
- Converting resistance function compensates for the resistance change due to the heat generated and compensates for the temperature of the test product.
- Alarm function: the resistance alarm value can be set.
- Automatic shutdown: the tester automatically shuts down after 15 minutes of non-operation.
|Auto Power Off|
|Dust & Water Proof|
|Method of Measurement||
2-Wire Method, 4-Wire Method
Automatic mode, Manual mode
10A, 1A, 100mA, 10mA, 2mA, 1mA, Automatic
1 per second
|Alarm Critical Value||
1mΩ to 2500Ω
|Low Battery Indication|
|Automatic Charge Discharge||
Automatically discharge after tests
0.1uΩ to 0.01kΩ
|Memory and Storage||
- Measurement Method: Precision 4-wire method, 2 channel AID detecting simultaneously
- Measurement Modes: Automatic Mode and Manual Mode
- Measurement Range: 10.0uΩ ~ 50.00kΩ
- Test Current: 10A, 1A, 100mA, 10mA, 2mA, 1mA, Automatic.
- Temperature Measurement: Range: -55°C ~ 125°C; Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Measurement Time: AD sampling rate 1 per second
- Data Storage: 600 groups (data not lost after power failure or battery replacement)
- Alarm critical value setting range; 1mW ~ 2500W
- Alarm Indication: Display and Light
- Test Indication
- Charging Indication
- Data Hold
- Adjustable Backlight
- Clock function
- Conversion Resistance Calculation
- Discharge function
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Automatic Shutdown
- Overflow display
- Low Voltage Indication
- Protection: IP65 (with closed case)
- Interface: USB and Bluetooth
- Dielectric Strength: AC 3700V/RMS (between the shell and screw)
- Safety Standards: IEC61010-1, CAT Ill 600V, Pollution Level 2 , JJG724-1991 (Verification Regulation Of D.C. Digital Ohmmeter), JJG166-1993 (Verification Regulation Of D.C. Resistors), DL/967-2005
(Verification Regulation of Loop Resistance Tester and DC Resistance High-speed Tester)
View Catalogue: Metravi Pro 7275 Pro 7275A Micro Ohms Meter Catalogue