WT500 Non-contact High Voltage Detector (Wrist Type)
₹4,602.00 including GST @18%
A handy, wearable (wrist-type), close-range, non-contact, high voltage detector, featuring sound & light alarms when an operator wearing it gets close to a high voltage charged body upto 500kV.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi WT500 high-voltage detector is a handy, wearable instrument, which reminds the electrical worker to pay attention to safety and avoid high voltage electric shock accidents.
When the operator is wearing the alarm and gets close to a high voltage charged body within a certain distance, sound and light alarms go off, according to the safety distance of the corresponding voltage level.
This instrument can also be used for line fault detection and electroscope.
|Battery Type|| |
|Dust & Water Proof|
- Alarm Voltage Range: 1kV ~ 500KV (high voltage alarm)
- Working Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Safe, practical, convenient
- New style high voltage alarm device
- Automatic voltage detection/trigger mode
- Suitable for sites having overhead high voltage lines.
- To be worn on the wrist of the operator with the alarm symbol pointing towards the direction of the fingertips.
- Non-contact induction technology
- Battery operated with standby time up to 12 months*
- All-directional induction voltage power source
- Automatic trigger-detection mode with sound and light
- Visual Alarm/Indicator : LED light (visibility under 8000LX visible light)
- Audible Alarm/Buzzer : above 60dB (from 60cms distance)
- IP54 Protection Level: Dust-proof and water-spray protection
You may also like…
- NEWHigh Voltage Detector, Non-contact High Voltage Detector
AT500 Non-contact High Voltage Detector (Arm Type)₹4,602.00 including GST @18%