7272A 10A Digital Micro Ohms Meter
₹60,357.00 including GST @18%
10A Micro Ohms Meter with backlit LCD display, USB PC Interface, 500 Internal Memory, Four Wire measurement, Testing Current of 10A, Battery Operated, Measures from 10.0uΩ-50.00KΩ with accuracy of ±0.2%FS±10 dgt.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Micro Ohms Meter 7272A is a portable DC Resistance Tester and also known as a Transformer DC Resistance Tester, Resistance Rapid Tester or Grounding Conductivity Tester. It adopts microprocessor technology, uses a four-wire test, is safe, precise and reliable.
It Is mainly used for measurement of transformer winding resistance, ground down lead conduction testing, measurement of wire resistance of cables, switches, sockets, relay contact resistance, windings, motors, shell and equipment, lightning protection zones, ground beams, structures, racks, steel, pipes, windows, fence, radiators, pipeline connections between objects and metal components’ resistance testing. It is widely used in various fields like telecommunication, electric power, meteorology, machine rooms, oil fields, electric power distribution lines, tower transmission lines, gas station, factory grounding grid, lightning rod and so on.
The 7272A Portable DC Resistance Tester is composed of a host, monitoring software, test line and communication line. The host handheld portable design is convenient for field applications as it uses battery power and has a charging function, saving the usual on-site power supply search. There is a full-colour, large, clear LCD display, with easy-to-use touch screen operations and port overload protection function.
It comes with large capacity storage for 500 groups of data, offers resistance measurement range: 10.0 u Ω 50.00 K Ω, with measuring accuracy of: ±0.2% FS ±10 digits. The computer software has functions for reading, consulting, saving and reporting historical data.
- Resistance Range : 10.0uΩ-50.00KΩ
- Resolution Ratio : 0.1 uΩ
- Accuracy: ±0.2%FS±10dgt
- Detection Method : The four-wire test
- Measuring Current : 10A, 5A, 1A, 0.1A, 10mA, 1mA
- Maximum short circuit Current : 10A
- Overload Protection : Yes
- Self Discharge
- Back Light
- Display Mode : LCD Full-colour display
- Overflow Shows : The “OL” symbol is displayed when the overrange overflow occurs
- Touch Screen Operation
- Test Line Length : 5 meters, 1 red, 1 black
- USB Interface
- Data Storage : 500 groups
- View Data : Data access function
- Cell voltage : The battery power is displayed in real time, indicating that the battery should be charged in time when the battery voltage is low
- Auto Power-Off
- Power Dissipation
View Catalogue: Metravi Digital Micro Ohms Meter 7272A Catalogue