- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi CET series Clamp-on Ground Resistance Testers feature:
- Self-test facility. No need to wait a long time to boot. Ready to use immediately after being switched on.
- Breakthrough relay self-test mode, using the most advanced processing algorithms and digital integration technology, fully intelligent.
- Handheld device, easy to carry. New design, panel operation with 6 buttons, better performance. Loud sound and light alarms; “beep—beep–beep –” alarm sound.
- Improved interference signal recognition indicator. Improved anti-jamming capability and test stability. Data storage: 99 Units. Wider range: 0.01Ω-1500Ω.
- Lower power consumption: Maximum operating current does not exceed 50mA. Are widely used for grounding resistance measurement in power, telecommunications, meteorology, oil ﬁelds, construction industries and electrical equipments.
- In the measurement of a grounding system with loop current, it does not require breaking down the grounding wire and needs no auxiliary electrode.
- Safe, fast and simple to use.
- Can measure ground faults beyond the reach of traditional methods and can be applied in situations not in the range of traditional methods.
- Can measure integrated value of the grounding body resistance and the grounding lead resistance.
- Equipped with long jaws (for some models). Long jaws are particularly suitable for testing grounding with ﬂat steel.
Metravi CET-05 Clamp On Ground Resistance Tester
Video embedding powered by Webilop
|Auto Power Off|
|Auto Ranging|| |
|Low Battery Indication|
|Jaw Type|| |
|Power Source|| |
|Battery Type|| |
|Battery Size|| |
|No of Batteries|| |
Audio Alarm, Visual Alarm
|Alarm Critical Value|| |
1Ω to 199Ω
|Span of Jaw|| |
- Display: 4 digit Backlit LCD
- Resistance Range: 0.01Ω to 200Ω
- Resolution: 0.01 Ohms
- Auto Ranging
- Storage of Measured Data: 99 Data
- Setting of Resistance Alarm Critical Value: 1 – 199 Ohms
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Instrument safety: IEC/EN61010-1, IEC/EN6010-2-032
- Double insulation, pollution degree: class II
- Over-voltage category: CATIII 150V to ground, Max 20A Degrees of protection.
- IP30, Group III equipment as per EN 60529 Ed 92 IK04, as per EN 50102 Ed 95
- Span of Jaw : Long elliptical jaw 35mm
- Battery type: 4 ×1.5V alkaline LR6 AA battery (not included)
- Low battery indicationInternal consumption: <50mA
- Auto Power Off: after 5 minutes of being idle
- Display: 4 digits 9999 counts Backlit LCD with annunciators
- Memory size: 99 Units of Reading
- Data upload interface: RS232 (Optional)
You may also like…
- NEWClamp-on Ground Resistance Tester, Earth/Ground Resistance Tester
CET-02EX Explosion-proof Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester₹42,598.00 including GST @18%