- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
4 Digits LCD, 32mm Clamp Jaw Dia, Data Hold, Open Clamp Jaw Indication, Range 0.01Ω to 1500Ω. Maximum Resolution 0.001 Ohms.
- Widely applied in ground resistance measurement, loop resistance measurement in fields such as electric power, telecommunications, meteorology, oil field, architecture and industrial electrical equipment .
- When measuring ground system with loop, there is no need to disconnect the ground wire without auxiliary electrode, which means safer and faster.
- Clamp Earth Resistance Tester can measure the ground fault which can not be measured by traditional method, can apply in the occasion where traditional methods are unworkable.
- The latest updated series Clamp Earth Resistance Testers have better performance: Boot up instantly, avoid boot up errors; More reliable battery cover, convenient to change battery; Wider range, larger memory; Optional RS232 interface, available to transfer data to PC and generate report files, easy to analyse or backup data.
- Clamp Jaw: 32mm
- Display: 4 digit Backlit LCD
- Resistance Range: 0.01Ω to 1500Ω
- Resolution: 0.01 Ohms
- Auto Ranging
- Storage of Measured Data: 99 Data
- Setting of Resistance Alarm Critical Value: 1 – 199 Ohms
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off
View Catalogue: Metravi CET-01 Clamp On Ground Resistance Tester Catalogue