ERT-1502 Digital Earth Resistance Tester with Kit
₹12,015.00 – ₹17,415.00 including GST @18%
Earth Resistance Tester for 0 – 20 / 200 / 2000 Ohms, 4 Terminal with Testing Kit and Cables in a hard carrying case.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
The Metravi ERT-1501 is an electronic, digital, earth resistance tester and a direct replacement or the conventional hand generator type tester for 0 – 20 / 200 / 2000Ω, and features 4 Terminals with a Testing Kit and Cables in a hard carrying case.
The device measures Earthing used in electrical equipment as well as Ground Resistivity. It can also be used for measurements of the other low regular and liquid resistances, as well as AC Voltage, DC Voltage and Resistance.
The tester finds wide application for testing earthing installations in industries like Power, Telecommunications and Electrical Traction Systems.
Rechargeable battery option is available at extra cost.
Earth pit resistance testing with Metravi ERT-1501 by FOP method.
How to Test Earth-pit Resistance with Digital Earth Tester
Metravi ERT-1502 Digital Resistance Earth Tester
Measuring high Earth Resistance in rocky area with Metravi ERT-1501/1502
Video embedding powered by Webilop
|Low Battery Indication|
|No of Batteries||
|Earth Resistance Range||
0Ω to 2000Ω
|DC Voltage Range|
|DC Voltage Resolution||
|DC Voltage Accuracy||
|DC Voltage Impedance||
|Dc Voltage Overload Protection||
|AC Voltage Range|
|Ac Input Impedance||
|AC Voltage Resolution||
|AC Voltage Accuracy||
|AC Voltage Overload Protection||
- Data Hold facility
- Displays test result and battery voltage on the same screen
- LOCK Button for continuous HANDS FREE measurement
- Both Earth Resistance and Earth Resistivity can be measured
- Can be used in 4 Terminal and 3 Terminal configurations
- 4 Digits EXTRA LARGE Backlit Dual LCD Display
- Earth Resistance Range : 0 – 20/200/2000 Ohms
- Accuracy : ±2%
- Low Resistance Range : 0 – 200 k.Ohms
- Accuracy : ±2%
- DC Voltage : 0 – 1000V
- Accuracy : ±0.8%
- AC Voltage : 0 – 750V
- Accuracy : ±1.2%
- Complies with CE, CAT-III 1000V
- Complete with Testing Kit
- Rechargeable Battery and Battery Charger can be provided at extra cost