PRO ELEC+ Voltage Detector and Electrical Tester
₹8,775.00 including GST @18%
Two-pole Voltage Tester with LCD display and LED signalling. Features Audible Continuity and RCD tripping test. Built-in LED flashlight, IP67 dust and splash proof, over-voltage protection with CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The PRO ELEC+ is a two-pole Voltage Detector and Electrical Tester. It features an LCD display and LED signalling. It serves as an ideal device that should be part of every electrician’s instrument kit. It can also be used as a single-pole voltage tester.
It automatically detects AC/DC Voltages and displays the values on the LCD display, simultaneously signalling the result with LED indicators. It features control of the phase sequence in three-phase systems and helps determining the voltage polarity in DC networks.
An additional function is the measurement of continuity, signalled by the sound of a buzzer and the visual LED indicator light. RCD tripping test function is available with a rated current of 30mA and less.
Measurements in low light conditions are effectively facilitated by a built-in LED flashlight.
Safety of measurements is ensured by a double, sealed housing as per IP67, making it dust and splash proof.
The meter meets the requirements for over-voltage safety categories CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V.
Metravi PRO ELEC+ Voltage Detector and Electrical Tester Unboxing & Basic Usage
Video embedding powered by Webilop
|Dust & Water Proof|
Indicates the presence of voltage
Automatic Voltage Detection
|Auto Power On||
Auto power on ≥12V AC/DC, Auto power on ≥6V AC/DC
|Diode & Continuity|
±5 digits/10 K
|Over Voltage Protection||
|No of Batteries||
Max.30mA / Approx. 250mW
|LED Voltage Range||
12V to 1000V AC/DC
|LCD Voltage Range||
6V to 1000V AC/DC
Double-pole and contact electrode
|Single-pole Phase Test||
100V to 1000V AC
- 1999 counts (3 1/2 digits) LCD display with back-light
- Built-in Flashlight for working in low-light or dark boxes and spaces
- Automatically detects AC/DC Voltage
- Voltage Range: 6V to 1000V AC/DC
Resolution: 1V AC/DC
Tolerances:±3.0% of reading ±5 digit
- LED display for AC/DC Voltage values along with numeric display
- LED Voltage Range: 12V to 1000V AC/DC
Response Time:≤1 second
- AC Voltage bandwidth 400Hz
- Frequency Range: 0/40Hz to 400Hz
- Auto Polarity indication
- Phase Rotation indication
- Continuity testing
- Resistance measurement range: 0Ω to1999Ω
- Single-pole Phase testing
- RCD tripping test of 30mA
- IP67 Water and Dust Proof
- Confirms to CATIII 1000V / CATIV 600V and EN61243-3:2014
- Agency Approval: TüV Rheinland – GS
- Overload protection 1000V AC/DC