PRO 531 Portable Power Quality Analyser
₹175,000.00 including GST @18%
A comprehensive test instrument carefully developed and specially designed for field test of three phases, multi-functional and intelligent, concise man-machine operation.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PRO 531 is a comprehensive test instrument carefully developed and specially designed for field test of three phases, multi-functional and intelligent, concise man-machine operation.
It is easy to use with large LCD screen display, high resolution, shock-proof shell structure and so on.
It can simultaneously measure the 4-channel current (ABC three phase and neutral wire current), 4-channel voltage (ABC three-phase voltage and neutral line voltage to ground), the peak value of current voltage, maximum/minimum value over a period, three-phase imbalance factor, short-time voltage flicker, transformer K factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor and displacement power factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power, total harmonic distortion and harmonic, etc; Display real-time waveform, harmonic ratio bar charts of current voltage; Dynamically capture instantaneous change of voltage current, monitoring starting current, monitoring the power parameters and generate the alarm list, generate the trend chart for a long time record test data.
The PRO 531 adopts DSP + ARM double processor architecture, DSP is used for data collection and the processing of algorithm, the ARM is used for the communication protocol and the man-machine interface processing.
Analogue signal acquisition is by 2 pieces AD7655 of ADI company. Resolution for AD7655 is 16 bit and it is 4 channel synchronous sampling. The highest sampling rate can reach 1 MSPS, to ensure the accuracy of the channel and the information integrity, and doesn’t miss any transient changes in the grid, can more accurately detect the transient waveform rising and dropping drastically, and waveform instantaneous interrupt.
DSP working frequency is over 200 MHZ, to be able to timely monitoring of the power grid and dynamically adjust the sampling frequency to realise synchronisation of power frequency and sampling frequency.
Using a 5.6 -inch LCD color screen display, a resolution of 640×480, with different display colours, the difference between the parameters of phase, waveform, vector diagram and harmonic ratio, the user can be have an efficient and more intuitive understanding the state of power grid parameters.
Built-in flash memory can store 60 group of screenshots at the same time, 150 groups of capture transient voltage/current waveform figure, and 12800 groups of alarm list. Starting current detection model can continuously capture starting current waveform for 100 s.
Built-in 2G memory card to store the trend curve record enables simultaneous record of 20 parameters (can choose according to need) collect data for once every five seconds and trend curve records can be stored for 300 days.
- Current Test: 008B; 040B; 068B; 300F (optional at extra cost)
- Voltage Test: Line voltage: 1.0V ~ 2000V; Phase voltage: 1.0V ~ 1000
- Electricity Energy Parameters: VW, VA, var, PF, DPF, cosφ, tanφ, Wh, Varh, Vah
- Number of channels: 4 Voltages, 4 Currents
- Frequency:40Hz ~ 70Hz
- Harmonic Wave:Yes, 0 – 50 times
- Three-Phase Unbalance
- Start Current Mode
- Peak Value
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Expert Mode
- Voltage Flicker
- Phasor Diagram Display
- Screenshots up to 60
- USB Communication Interface
- Record 300 days (record 20 parameters simultaneously, every 5 seconds record 1 point)
- Min./Max. Recorded Value
- Transient Record Groups: 150
- Alarm: 40 different types of parameter selection, 12800 group alarm logs
- Automatic Shutdown
- Power Supply: Rechargeable lithium battery 9.6V, 4500mAH
- Display: Backlit LCD colour screen, 640×480, 5.6 inches, display field 116mm x 88mm
- Test voltage input impedance: 1MΩ
- Safety: IEC 61010 1000V Cat III / 600V CAT IV, IEC61010-031, IEC61326, Pollution Degree 2
- Accessories: Standard: Meter, Instrument Bag, 5 Test Cables (yellow, green, red, blue, black), 5 Alligator Clips, 5 Probes, Charger, Software CD, 2G Memory Card, Optional: Set of 4 Current Clamps
View Catalogue: Metravi PRO 531 Power Quality Analyser Catalogue