- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This coating thickness gauge works both on magnetic as well as non-magnetic surfaces.
Uses induction principle or on the eddy current principle, depending on the type of probe used. You can select the type of probe manually via MENU system, else, it works automatically.
Works on both principles, magnetic induction and eddy current. Single probe required for coating measurements, for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates. Adaptable to specific tasks: i.e. can be used on special geometries or on materials with special properties.
Designed for non-destructive, fast and precise coating thickness measurement, the principal applications lie in the field of corrosion protection and prevention.
Ideal for manufacturers and their customers, for offices and specialist advisers, for paint shops and electroplaters, for the chemical, automobile, shipbuilding and aircraft industries, and for light and heavy engineering. Suitable for laboratory, workshop and outdoor use.
- Measures Coatings: Non-magnetic (e.g. paint, zinc) on steel; Insulated (e.g. paint, anodized coatings) on non-ferrous metals
- 2.4” TFT colour LCD display
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 2000μm
- Guaranteed to Lerance (of reading): (±2%±2)µm
- Low Range Precision 0.1μm
- Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point temperature measurements
- Auto-rotation Screen: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Stability test & Continuous test
- Set auto power-off time
- SSPC mode
- Warning with beeper and backlight flash, 3-Colour LED indication
- Menu operation system
- Working modes: DIRECT, GROUP and SSPC
- AVG, MAX, MIN, Stand and Deviation (S.DEV) display
- Basic, one-point and SSPC mode calibration
- Low battery, error indications
- USB interface for PC analysis software
- 10 levels of adjustable LCD backlight brightness