BCA-111 Bearing Condition Analyser and Vibration Meter
₹171,425.00 including GST @18%
Bearing Condition Analyser for bearing testing & measuring vibration & non-contact RPM – combines functions of bearing pulse meter, vibration meter & tachometer.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi Bearing Pulse Analyser BCA-111 combines the functions of a bearing pulse meter, a vibration meter, and a tachometer. It is used to check the operating condition of rotating machines, in order to detect mechanical faults and supply data for effective preventive maintenance.
With the BCA-111 maintenance personnel can monitor all significant aspects of mechanical machine conditions.
- the mechanical condition of rolling bearings (bearing damage development).
- the lubrication condition of rolling bearing (lubricant film in the rolling interface).
- general machine condition (the effect of structural looseness, misalignment and out-of-balance on machine vibration).
The purpose of systematic condition monitoring is:
- to avoid unnecessary overhauls of machines in good working order.
- to avoid routine replacements of serviceable bearings.
- to improve the life expectancy of rolling bearings by optimising the lubrication.
- To detect trouble spots in time for planned repairs and replacements, avoiding both breakdowns and unnecessary production stops.
The condition monitoring functions of the Metravi BCA-111 is based on two widely used measuring techniques.
- Bearing Pulse Method for bearing monitoring.
- Broad band Velocity refers to the rate of change in the position of a p... measurement according to ISO 2372.
The instrument requires few data inputs and allows an instant interpretation of machine condition by supplying.
- a direct indication of machine vibration and bearing condition in terms of good – reduced – bad.
- a digital display of lubrication condition data LFT No. and damage severity readings for bearings.
- Vibration severity readings in mm/s RMS
- Non-contact measurement of RPM
|Auto Power Off|
|Power Source|| |
|Measuring Range|| |
Bearing Tester Function Range: 0 to 99dBpv, Laser Tachometer Range: 10 to 20000 RPM, Vibration Range: 0.1 to 99.9 mm/s RMS
|Battery Size|| |
- Micro-processor based diagnostic tool
- Direct Indication of machine condition in terms of good-reduced-bad
- Mechanical Condition of Bearing
- Lubrication condition of Bearing
- Damage Severity readings for rolling bearings.
- Non-Contact measurements of rotational speed
- Vibration Severity measurements according to ISO recommendations.
- Bearing Tester Function Range 0 to 99dBpv
- Vibration Range 0.1 to 99.9 mm/s RMS
- Laser Tachometer range up to 20000 RPM
- Bearing Probe, head phone, Accelerometer, tachometer probe, manual, battery and carrying case