- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PVB-820 is a handy and compact, pen-type Vibration Meter, to measure Acceleration, Velocity and Displacement.
It comes in a hard carrying case as well as a padded canvas holder, for safely carrying the instrument around.
With precise and accurate measurements – it is a very useful device for consultants and maintenance professionals on the move and in the field.
Metravi PVB 820 Pen type Vibration Meter Battery Installation & Basic Usage Video
Video embedding powered by Webilop
|Auto Power Off|
Acceleration : 0.01-199.9m/s2 (peak-value), Displacement : 0.001-1.999mm(peak-peak value), Speed:0.01-199.9mm/s(effective value)
|No of Batteries||
0°C to 40°C
- Pen type Pocket Size instrument
- LCD Display
- It can measure acceleration, velocity and displacement.
- Compact Size. It is light and easy to carry.
- Simple Two Key Operation
- Auto Power Off facility
- Acceleration: 0.01-199.9m/s2(peak value)
- Velocity: 0.01-199.9mm/s (effective value)
- Displacement: 0.001-1.999mm (peak-peak value)
- Acceleration Frequency Response: 10 Hz-1 kHz.
- Velocity Frequency Response: 10Hz-1kHz.
- Displacement Frequency Response: 10 Hz-500Hz
View Catalogue: Metravi PVB-820 Pen-type Vibration Meter Catalogue