PVB-820 Pen Type Vibration Meter
₹21,742.00 including GST @18%
Pen Type Vibration Meter, it can measure acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PVB-820 is a handy and compact, pen-type Vibration Meter, to measure Acceleration, Velocity and Displacement.
It comes in a hard carrying case as well as a padded canvas holder, for safely carrying the instrument around.
With precise and accurate measurements – it is a very useful device for consultants and maintenance professionals on the move and in the field.
Metravi PVB 820 Pen type Vibration Meter Battery Installation & Basic Usage Video
Video embedding powered by Webilop
|Auto Power Off|
0.01 to 199.9m/s2
0.01 to 199.9mm/s
0.001 to 1.999mm p-p
Acceleration Frequency Response: 10Hz to 1kHz, Displacement Frequency Response: 10Hz to 500Hz, Velocity Frequency Response: 10Hz to 1kHz
|No of Batteries||
- Pen type Pocket Size instrument
- LCD Display
- It can measure acceleration, velocity and displacement.
- Compact Size. It is light and easy to carry.
- Simple Two Key Operation
- Auto Power Off facility
- Acceleration: 0.01-199.9m/s2(peak value)
- Velocity: 0.01-199.9mm/s (effective value)
- Displacement: 0.001-1.999mm (peak-peak value)
- Acceleration Frequency Response: 10 Hz-1 kHz.
- Velocity Frequency Response: 10Hz-1kHz.
- Displacement Frequency Response: 10 Hz-500Hz
View Catalogue: Metravi PVB-820 Pen-type Vibration Meter Catalogue
There are no reviews yet.