RPS-20005 DC Regulated Power Supply
High-frequency switching DC Regulated Power Supply with Single Output and Backlit LCD Display of Variable 0 – 200V / 0 – 5A DC.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi RPS-20005 Digital DC Power Supply is high-frequency switching DC power supply developed by our high-quality development team, with years of power products development experience and based on our field experience with extensive user equipment operation.
It is suitable for various high-frequency switching DC systems and related supporting equipment. It is are widely used for battery charging, power electronics driving, scientific research institutes, production and processing industries, electronic components aging, and other applications need stable DC output.
- Using PWM pulse width modulation technology based on world-famous brand IGBT or MOSFET power switching component.
- 3C3 coating level for main control board and soft magnetic core adopted.
- Low ripple, fast dynamic response rate, ripple and accuracy up to 0.2%.
- High efficiency, accurate precision, good and reliable performance.
- Output: 0 ~ 200V / 0 ~ 5A
- Working Mode: CV/CC
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of rated value
- Input Voltage: Single-phase 220VAC + G
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Efficiency: >85%
- The output voltage and current can be continuously adjustable from 0 to 100% rated value.
- OVP & OCP values can be arbitrarily settable.
- Relative wide load adaptability.
- Complete protection functions, such as OVP, OCP & OTP.
- Working and protection status indication.
- Equipped with RS232 or RS485 interface. (Optional)
- 5-digit LED display for output voltage and current (measuring range: 1% ~ 100% rated value)
- Forced air cooling, power supply can withstand long-term continuously working with full load.
- Adopts 19-inch, standard 2U-3U rack mount chassis.
View Catalogue: Metravi RPS-20005 DC Regulated Power Supply Catalogue Web
Be the first to review “RPS-20005 DC Regulated Power Supply”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.