PM-S Series Pressure Calibrator Modules
Pressure Calibrator Modules to measure gauge, compound and absolute pressure; compatible with Metravi 15+ Calibrator. Feature self-temperature compensation and digital communication mode.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi Pressure Calibrator Modules measure gauge, compound and absolute pressure. They feature self-temperature compensation and digital communication mode.
The calibration data is stored and processed inside the modules.
With portable and rugged construction, the modules are engineered for rough field use, almost unbreakable.
The modules are compatible with the Metravi 15+ Calibrator and features performance to meet almost any calibration and measurement task.
- Compatible with Metravi 15+ mV mA Loop Calibrator
- High Accuracy: 0.05% F.S (when temperature coefficient is ±0.001%/℃)
- Wide range：-0.1～60MPa
- Wide temperature compensate range：from 0° to 50ºC
- Measure Pressure Types: Gauge, Absolute and Compound Pressure modules available
- Pressure Units：Support various pressure units (see calibrator)
- Resolution：5 digits
- Measure media：compatible with any liquid and gases of 316 stainless steel
- Operating temperature： 0 to 50℃
- Storage temperature：-10 to 60℃
- Ingress protection rating：IP54
- Pressure interface：M20×1.5mm thread
- Module electric interface：Binder 5-pole male
- Communication Cable( Optional): Binder 5-pole female To LEMO 5-pole male, length: 1m
- Compliance EN61326-1: 2006 & IEC 61010-1: 2000
- Supports change of pressure modules without any setup or calibration
- Self contained calibration
- Calibration data is stored and processed inside the module
- Portable and rugged construction: Engineered for rough field use, almost unbreakable.
- Weight: 350g