- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Black Body Source for Calibrating Infrared Thermometers from 50 to 500 Degree C.
The B-500 Portable IR Calibrator is used for calibrating long distance Infrared Thermometers, which are designed as handheld and need small calibrations. Whether you’re using in-line or handheld infrared pyrometers, you need a high performance calibration standard to verify accuracy.
The portable IR Calibrator provides a stable black body target for calibrating non-contact IR thermometers up to 500°C. The portable IR calibrator features a large temperature-controlled blackbody target with a diameter of 2.25’’ (57mm), which offers a wide field of view area for optical variations in IR thermometers.
With an emissivity of 0.95, the isothermal target can be controlled in set-point increments of 0.1° from 50°C to 500°C. For even higher precision, a contact calibration well is located directly behind the blackbody surface. Using an optional digital RTD thermometer and calibrated secondary probe, accuracies of 0.1°C can be achieved.
- Black Body is used to calibrate infrared thermometers
- Easily certify infrared thermometers up to 500°C (932°F)
- RTD Reference Well for high precision
- Small compact design
- Temperature Range : 50°C ~ 500°C (122°F ~ 932°F)
- Accuracy : ±0.5°C @ 100°C ( ±1.0°F @ 212°F) / ±0.8°C @ 500°C ( ±1.4°F @ 932°F)
- Stability : ±0.1°C @ 100°C ( ±0.2°F @ 212°F) / ±0.3°C @ 500°C ( ±0.5°F @ 932°F)
- Target Emissivity : 0.95
- Resolution : 0.1°C /0.1°F
- Heating Time : 30 minutes to max
- Cooling Time : 30 minutes to 100 °C (122°F)
- Aperture Diameter : 58mm
- Power : 220VAC(±10%), 1.25A / 110VAC(±10%),2.5A
- Complete with carrying case and instruction manual
View Catalogue: Metravi BB-500 Infrared Thermometer Blackbody Calibrator