ET-99A Thermo Anemometer
₹2,460.00 including GST @18%
Thermo-anemometer with backlit LCD display, Data Hold, Max/Avg Records. Measures Air Velocity up to 30m/sec, measures in km/hr, ft/min, knots, mph as well. Measures Air Temperature -20° to 50°C.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi ET-99A mini Thermo-Anemometer can measure air velocity and temperature.
It is compact and portable with a high-contrast band induction backlit screen. It uses a new, low-power chip design, supplemented by a scientific algorithm, independent software innovation and circuit improvements, so as to achieve accuracy, stability and cost-effectiveness.
It is easy to operate, convenient and fast to use, and can be used for daily environmental monitoring in residential areas, homes, offices, workshops, factories, laboratories and other places.
- Data Hold facility
- MAX / AVG measurements
- Measures Air Velocity in various units – m/s, ft/min, km/hr, MPH, Knots
- Measures Temperature in both °C and °F
- Auto Power-off facility
|Air Velocity Range||
0m/sec to 30m/sec
|Auto Power Off|
|No of Batteries||
- Air Velocity Measurement
Range : 0.0 to 30.0 m/s
Accuracy : +0.5 +5%m/s
Resolution : 0.1 m/s
- Temperature Measurement
Temperature Range: -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
Accuracy: ±2°C (4°F)
- Overload Prompt: Liquid Crystal displays “OL”
- Resolution: 0.1°C/°F
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Operation Humidity: <80%RH
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Storage Humidity: <80%RH
- Battery : 3 x AAA 1.5V Batteries
- Tripod-mountable (tripod available at extra cost)
View Catalogue: Metravi ET-99A Digital Anemometer Catalogue
There are no reviews yet.