1335 LED Lux Meter
₹10,198.00 including GST @18%
Measures visible light up to 400000 Lux from luminaries equipped with white light LED, fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium and incandescent sources.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi 1335 LED Lux Meter measures light from visible luminaries equipped with white light LED, fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium and incandescent sources.
Using the 1335 LED Lux Meter, the luminous intensity can be measured in Cadela by setting up the distance between the light centre of the lamp and measurement base level, from 0.01 to 99.99 feet.
Many applications including : warehouses, factories, office buildings, restaurants, schools, libraries, hospitals, photographic applications, video shoots, parking garages, museums, art galleries, stadiums, buildings, security purposes, etc.
|Auto Power Off|
|Low Battery Indication|
|No of Batteries||
0 to 400000 Lux
|Foot Candles Range||
0 to 40000 FC
Silicon Photo Diode Sensor
- Measuring lights source : LED white light and all visible light
- Measuring intensities of illumination in Lux or Foot Candles (FC)
- Display: 4000 counts, maximum display 3999
- Sensor: Silicon photodiode with filter
- Measuring Range 40, 400, 4000, 40000, 400000 Lux / 40, 400, 4000, 40000 Foot Candles (FC)
- Luminous intensity can also be measured in Cadela
- Accuracy: 3% (Calibrated to standard Incandescent lamp 2856°K and Corrected LED day while light Spectrum) 6% other visible light source
- Angle deviation from cosine characteristics: 30° ±2% / 60° ±6% / 80° ±25%
- Length of extendable wire for light sensor Approx. 1.5 mts.
- Overload indication
- Low battery indication
- Sampling Rate : 2.5 times per second for digital display
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency
- Cosine Angular corrected
- Power Supply: 3x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Accessories: Battery, User Manual, Soft Carrying Case
View Catalogue: Metravi1 1335 LED Lux Meter Catalogue 160422
There are no reviews yet.