- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi DIT-910 digital insulation tester adopts low-loss high ratio of inductance energy storage.
In-built DC voltage converter can change 12V voltage into 250V / 500V / 1000V DC voltage.
It uses digital LCR Bridge for resistance measurement and insulation resistance testing.
It comes with features such as LED indicator, wide measuring range, backlight display, test lock, auto power off (only for MAX DC1000V OUT function), etc.
It can also be used for electrical voltage measurement with great accuracy and stable performance. Functionally designed with straps, you can operate the instrument with both hands.
Ideal for application for motors, cables, mechanical and electrical equipment, telecommunications equipment, power facilities and other insulation resistance testing areas.
The instrument complies with IEC1010 (safety standard issues by the International Electro-technical Commission).
|No of Batteries||
|Low Battery Indication|
|Auto Power Off|
|Insulation Test Voltage||
250V / 500V / 1000V
|Insulation Resistance Range||
0.1MΩ to 2000MΩ
|AC Voltage Range|
- Display: 90 × 48mm LCD
- Over range Indication
- Measurement Method: Double integral type A / D conversion.
- Sampling Rate: About 3 times /second
- Output Voltage: 250V / 500V / 1000V
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Short Circuit Current: <1.6mA
- Test Current: 250V (R=250kΩ) / 500V (R=500kΩ) / 1000V (R=1MΩ)
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Insulation Resistance Measuring Range:
- 250V : 0.1MΩ – 20MΩ / 20MΩ – 500MΩ
- 500V : 0.1MΩ – 50MΩ / 50MΩ – 1000MΩ
- 1000V : 0.1MΩ – 100MΩ / 100MΩ – 2000MΩ
- Accuracy: ±(4% readings ±2 unit)
- Median Resistance: 250V/500V : 2 MΩ / 1000V : 5MΩ
- Voltage Measurement: AC750V
- Power: 8 x LR6 batteries (included) or 12V DC Power Adaptor (at extra cost)
- Alarm Function
- Package Includes: User Manual, Insulation Tester, Test Certificate, 1 pair 10A Testing Leads, 8 x LR6 Batteries, 1 pair Crocodile Clips, 1 set Silicon Test Leads.
View Catalogue: Metravi DIT-910 Digital Insulation Tester New Catalogue