- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi CO-110 Carbon Monoxide Meter detects the presence of Carbon Monoxide (CO) and measures concentrations between 1-1000 parts per million (PPM).
The meter indicates the presence of Carbon Monoxide in three ways:
- With a reading on the LCD in PPM.
- With a beeper tone.
- With two colour LED visual alarm.
What Metravi CO-110 Does
The Meter indicates the presence of CO by readings, visual and audio alarms. The beeper functions much like clicking of a Geiger counter:
- Above 200 PPM of CO Concentration, the beeper sounds continuously with the red and blue flashlight.
- From 35 PPM to 200 PPM of CO Concentration, the beeper sounds continuously with the red flashlight.
Safety Information for Carbon Monoxide
- 0-1PPM : Normal background levels.
- 9 PPM : ASHRAE Standard 62-1989 for living areas.
- 50 PPM : OSHA enclosed space 8-hour average level.*
- 100 PPM : OSHA exposure limit. *
- 200 PPM : Mild headache, fatigue, nausea and dizziness.
- 800 PPM : Dizziness, nausea and convulsions. Death within 2 to 3 hours.
*U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) Regulation 1917.24: The CO content in any enclosed space shall be maintained at not more than 50 PPM (0.005%). Remove employees from enclosed space if the CO concentration exceeds 100 PPM (0.01%).
|Battery Type|| |
|Power Source|| |
Audio Alarm, LED Light Alarm
|Warm-up Time|| |
|Sensor Type|| |
Stabilized electrochemical Gas-specific sensor
|Sensor Life|| |
|Detecting Gases|| |
|CO Measuring Range|| |
0 to 1000ppm
|CO Measuring Resolution|| |
- Temperature : Operating: 0°C to + 50°C
Storage: -30°C to + 60°C
- Operating Humidity : 0-99% Relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Measurement Range : 0 to 1000PPM
- Measurement Resolution : 1PPM
- Accuracy : ±5% or ± 10 PPM
- Warm up period : <2 seconds
- Battery Operated
- Sensor type : Stabilised electrochemical Gas-specific (CO)
- Typical sensor life : 3 years
View Catalogue: Metravi CO-110 Carbon Monoxide Meter Catalogue