- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Relay Test Set, with current output upto 200A in various ranges
- This is a portable testing kit in one unit, suitable for testing protective relay, over current relay, earth fault relay, protective device, circuit breaker, tripping coils etc.
- The set is designed for both laboratory and field use.
- INPUT : 230 Volts, single phase, 50Hz. AC.
- OUTPUTS : : Current Output: 0- 1Amp. At 4/10Volts. / 0- 2Amp. At 4/10 Volts. / 0- 5 Amps. At 4/10 Volts. / 0- 10 Amps. At 4/10 Volts. / 0- 20 Amps.at 4/10 Volts. / 0- 50 Amps. At 4Volts. / 0-100 Amps. At 4 volts. / 0-200 Amps At 4Volts.
- Current output is continuously variable and the output is taken out through a multi-range C.T. The secondary is connected to an ammeter scaled in 0 to 100%
- AC Voltage Output: Continuously variable 0 -230V AC. Capacity- 460VA(Max).
- Fixed AC voltage 50V &110V.
- Time Measurement: 0-9.999Secs. & 0-99.99Secs. in two ranges. Accuracy : 1%
View Catalogue: Metravi RNT-5 Relay Test Set Catalogue