PRPS-3003-3 Programmable DC Regulated Power Supply
Programmable DC Regulated Power Supply with Triple Output and Backlit LCD Display of Variable 0 – 30V / 0– 3A DC
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PRPS-3003-3 is a high-precision, variable DC power supply. It can operate on either Constant Voltage (C.V.) or Constant Current (C.C.) mode.
While on C.C. mode, the voltage is adjustable between 0 and 30 volts. Whereas the current is adjustable between 0 and 3 amps when on C.V. mode. Dual channels output for convenient serial or parallel setup, the 3rd output is fixed output at 5⪕ volts.
The Metravi PRPS-3003-3 Bench-top Programmable Remote-controlled (USB and LAN) DC Power Supply has great protection capability and can protect a user’s device from getting burnt/damaged.
It is designed for industrial, laboratory and other engineering solutions and includes free software for Windows (including Windows 10). It is designed to power radio technical equipment with stabilised voltage and current for repair processes and laboratory research. It is the perfect instrument for repair services and for use in scientific and research laboratories.
The Metravi PRPS series differ from other similar devices as we provide wide capabilities of local and remote control through the software and they are capable of operating in several modes:
- Manual control mode. Including the use of 4 memory cells to store preset voltage and current.
- Control mode with the built-in memory use.
- Remote control mode using computer via USB interface which has full galvanic isolation between the power supply and the computer.
|Country of Origin|
- Output Voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Fuse: T4A/250V
- Triple Output
- Output Voltage: 0-30V
- Output Current: 0-3A
- Resolution: 10mV / 1 mA
- Accuracy (25°C ±5°C): ⩽0.1% ±20 mV / ⩽0.1% ±5 mA
- Ripple & Noise(20Hz-20MHz): ⩽1 mV RMS / 3 mA RMS
- Fixed Output: 5V/3A
- Voltage and Current dual LED display
- Voltage and Current Coarse/Fine adjustment
- Protection mode: limited current output
- Parallel or serial connection detection to automatically switch outputs
- Stylish plexi-glass display panel
- Memory: 3 programmable memories
- PC connection: Remote control on a computer via USB connection
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, W7, W8, W81(32 bit, 64 bit) systems