PM-10 High-precision Bench-top Power Meter
₹23,895.00 including GST @18%
High-precision, bench-top, measures and displays simultaneous readings for true-value Voltage and Current, Power upto 900W, Power Factor and Frequency.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PM-10 Digital Power Meter is a multi functional measurement instrument integrating Voltage test, Current test, Power test and Power Factor test.
As an intelligent electronic instrument, it adopts a high-speed processor inside and is widely applied in the production line, lab and quality control department of manufacturing enterprises in fields like lighting, electrical appliance, power tools, domestic appliances, electrical machinery and electric heaters.
|Voltage Measurement Range||
1.00V to 300.0V (automatic range)
|Current Measurement Range||
0.1mA to 3000mA (automatic range)
1mA to 3500mA (automatic range)
|Power Measurement Range||
0.01W to 900W
0 to 1
- Digital display and visual readings.
- The four windows display the true-value Voltage, true-value Current, Peak Current, Power, Power Factor and Frequency simultaneously, enabling fast testing.
- Automatic switching for Voltage and Current ranges improves the measurement accuracy.
- Measurement accuracy is not influenced by the wave shape.
- High reliability and long service time.
- Features upper and lower limit settings for all parameters, and alarm function. Batch inspection is enabled to improve efficiency.
- Voltage Measurement Range: 1.00V – 300.0V (automatic range)
- Current Measurement Range: 0.1mA – 3000 mA (automatic range)
- Peak Current Measurement Range: 1mA – 3500 mA (automatic range)
- Power Measurement Range: 0.01W – 900W
- Power Factor MeasurementRange: 0.000 – 1.000
- Frequency Measurement Range: 16Hz – 650Hz