PH-700 Digital pH Meter
₹1,519.00 including GST @18%
Compact & portable. Measures pH level upto 14.00pH and temperature upto 60°C with replaceable glass electrode. High definition, negative display. Easily calibratable, comes with 3 free buffer powder sachets.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi PH-700 pH Meter is a high-precision, highly sensitive, water quality testing meter. It is a handy instrument used for pH and temperature testing for applications including drinking water, swimming pools, spa, aquariums, reverse osmosis systems, food & beverage, hydrotherapy, hydroponics, etc.
• Easy to Use: Simply immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested, both pH level & Temperature readings are quickly and simultaneously displayed.
• High-definition Display: The high-definition LCD display, displays ph value and temperature simultaneously and readings can be easily read in dark environments too.
• Easy Calibration: In-built 3 point calibration with automatic identification. Pack includes 3 buffer powders.
• Fast and Accurate Results: No need to work with those annoying colour charts and test strips.
• Compact Portable Design: Pocket-size, lightweight and compact. Fit in your bag or pocket for easy, casual carrying.
• Adopts Advanced Technology and Components: Comes with detachable glass electrode which is convenient to replace, if required. It quickly senses and tests the liquid H+ ions and the chip timely collects data and displays accurate levels.
LR44 Button Cells
Three-point automatic calibration
0.00 to 14.00pH
- Measuring Range: 0.00 to 14.00pH
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy: ±0.05pH
- Temperature Range: 0° – 60°C / 32° – 140°F
- Display: Digital High-definition Negative LCD
- Power: Battery-operated
- Calibration: Three-point automatic calibration
View Catalogue: Metravi PH-700 Ph Meter Catalogue