MT-19 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer with Data Logger
₹37,598.00 including GST @18%
Non-contact Infrared Thermometer for -50° to 2200°C with D:S Ratio of 75:1. Features Dot Matrix Backlit LCD, Bluetooth, up to 32000 data points, adjustable emissivity with dual laser pointer and Max./Min./Dif/AVG. Temp.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi MT-19 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer with Data logger enables high temperature measurements at the touch of a button and helps measure upto 2200°C PRECISELY from LONGER DISTANCES.
The built-in laser pointer increases target accuracy while the dot-matrix LCD and handy push-buttons combine for convenient, ergonomic operation.
This Non-contact and Infrared Thermometer can be used to measure the temperature of objects’ surface that are difficult, dangerous or impossible to be measured by traditional (contact) thermometers (such as moving objects or if the surface has electricity/current or for objects which cannot be touched due to high heat etc.), from a safe distance.
Dual Laser sighting shows the area being measured. High Distance:Sighting Ratio of 75:1 helps measure temperatures easily & accurately for heated, dangerous-to-touch or hard-to-reach equipment from a safe distance.
It features set Emissivity (default) for certain materials like Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Paint, etc. and emissivity is also digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0.
Dot Matrix Backlit LCD, Contact cum Non-Contact type, with Bluetooth PC Interface, Data Logging up to 32000 data points, adjustable Emissivity from 0.10 ~ 1.0, D:S Ratio of 75:1.
In non-contact mode measures from -50 to 2200°C / -58 to 3992°F, with dual laser pointer to show the diameter of the area whose temperature is being measured and with Max./Min./Dif/AVG. Temp.
Contact temperatures from -50° to 1370°C, can also be measured using the MT-19, with the help of a K-type thermocouple.
|Auto Power Off|
|Contact or Non-contact Type||
Contact & Non-contact Combined
|Distance to Sighting Ratio|
|K-Type Temperature Range||
-50° to 1370°C
|No of Batteries||
|Type of Infrared|
|Over Range Indication|
Audio Alarm, High and Low Alarm, Visual Alarm
|Type of Laser Pointer|
|Types of Temperature||
Infrared Temperature, K-Type Temperature
|Low Battery Indication|
CE, EMC, EN 60825-1, EN 61326
- 150ms faster sampling time with 1% high accuracy
- Dual Laser sighting to show the area being measured
- High Distance:Sighting Ratio of 75:1
- Infrared Temperature Measurement Range: : -50° to 2200°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F) <1000 / 1°C (1°F) >1000
- Accuracy: For targets : Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23 to 25°C (73 to 77°F)
±3.0°C (5.4°F) at -50 to 20°C (-58 to 68°F)
±1.0% ±1.0°C (1.8°F) at 20 to 500°C (68 to 932°F)
±1.5% at 500 to 1000°C (932 to 1832°F)
±2.0% at 1000 to 2200°C (1832 to 3992°F)
- Spectral Response: 8-14um
- Emissivity: : Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Temperature measurements with date and time stamp
- Hot Spot location
- Automatic Data Hold
- Type K input available
- K-Type Temperature Range: -50° to 1370°C
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF temperature displays
- Dot-matrix LCD display
- Backlit display with adjustable 8 brightness levels
- Automatic selection range and display resolution 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Trigger lock
- Set high and low alarms
- Audio & visual alarm indication with change of backlit colour of LCD display
- Memory Data with Date/Time stamp
- Datalogger for up to 32000 data points
- Sampling rate can be set from 1Sec to 3600 Secs
- Bluetooth interface
- Online temperature measurement
- Downloading of recorded data
- Auto power-off (selectable from 7 to 60 secs)
View Catalogue: Metravi MT-19 Non-contact Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer Industrial Pyrometer with Data Logger Catalogue
Be the first to review “MT-19 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer with Data Logger”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.