- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi MM-10 Pin-less Moisture Meter is an electronic dampness indicator with a measuring process working on high frequency measurement principle.
It is used for non-destructive testing and tracing of moisture content in all kinds of building materials as well as damp distribution in walls, ceilings and floors. Particularly suitable for pre-testing the readiness of building materials for covering, prior to CM measurements.
Ideal for measuring moisture content in wood, gypsum and cement-based materials.
Metravi MM-10 Non-contact Moisture Meter Basic Usage
Video embedding powered by Webilop
|Auto Power Off|
|Low Battery Indication|
|Depth of Penetration||
20mm to 40mm
|Moisture Measuring Range||
0 to 100%
|No of Batteries||
|Type of Moisture Meter||
- Pinless Moisture meter is an electronic dampness indicator with a measuring process working on the principle of high frequency measurement.
- Used for non-destructive tracing dampess in building materials of all kinds as well as for detecting damp distribution in walls, ceiling and floors.
- Suitable for pre-testing the readiness of building materials for covering prior to CM Measurment
- Quickly indicates the moisture content of materials
- Depth of penetration about 20 – 40mm
- Low battery Indication, Auto Power Off
- Max / Min Record Function.
- Data Hold
- White Backlit LCD Display
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100%
View Catalogue: Metravi MM-10 Pinless Moisture Meter Catalogue