- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Digital Cable Locator and Combined with Cable Fault locator.
Metravi CFL-01 Cable Fault Locator
Video embedding powered by Webilop
- Consists of a transmitter and a receiver
- Used to detect or trace conductors and to find short faults in them.
- The signal generated by the transmitter is made to a modulated current, generating an electromagnetic field around a conductor. This electro magnetic field induces a voltage within the receiving coil. The induced voltage is amplified, decoded and converted to the original signal by the received and finally displayed on screen.
- It is used for finding conductors in walls, conductor interruptions, short-circuits in conductors
- Conductor tracing in the soil
- Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits
- Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering
- Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating
- Tracing metallic water and heating piping
- All application areas (both,voltage-free and live) are performed without usin any additional instruments
- Transmitter display indicates the transmission level,the transmission code, as well as the foreign voltage
- Receiver display indicates the reception level,the transmission code,as well as the mains voltage detection
- Automatic and manual sensitivity adjustment
- Acoustic reception signal may be switched off
- Auto-Power-Off function
- Additional lighting function when working under bad lighting conditions
- Additional transmitters are available to extend or distinguish several signals
View Catalogue: Metravi CFL-01 Cable Fault Locator Catalogue