- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Metravi CFL-01 Digital Cable and Cable Fault Locator features a Transmitter and Receiver, which are portable measuring instruments, and can be used to detect or trace conductors and find short faults in them.
The signal generated by the transmitter is made of a modulated current, which generates an electromagnetic field around the conductor. This electromagnetic field then induces a voltage within the receiving coil.
The induced voltage is amplified, decoded and converted to the original signal by the receiver and finally displays as readings on the screen. The connecting parameter for the transmitter during the application must be on a closed current circuit.
Metravi CFL-01 Cable Fault Locator
Video embedding powered by Webilop
|Auto Power Off|
max 400V DC/AC
|Transmitter Output Signal||
|Voltage Detection Range||
12V to 400V
|Transmitter Power Supply||
Battery Operated, 9V
For Receiver: 40mA, For Transmitter: 18mA
|Receiver Tracing Depth||
Depends on medium and application
|Cable Locator Mode||
0.5m for double pole application, 2m for single pole application
|Receiver Power Supply||
Battery Type, 9V
- Consists of a transmitter and a receiver
- Used to detect or trace conductors and to find short faults in them.
- The signal generated by the transmitter is made to a modulated current, generating an electromagnetic field around a conductor. This electro magnetic field induces a voltage within the receiving coil. The induced voltage is amplified, decoded and converted to the original signal by the received and finally displayed on screen.
- It is used for finding conductors in walls, conductor interruptions, short-circuits in conductors
- Conductor tracing in the soil
- Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits
- Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering
- Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating
- Tracing metallic water and heating piping
- All application areas (both, voltage-free and live) are performed without using any additional instruments
- Transmitter display indicates the transmission level, the transmission code, as well as the foreign voltage
- Receiver display indicates the reception level, the transmission code, as well as the mains voltage detection
- Automatic and manual sensitivity adjustment
- Acoustic reception signal may be switched off
- Auto-Power-Off function
- Backlit LCD
- Additional lighting function when working under bad lighting conditions
- Additional transmitters are available to extend or distinguish several signals
- The built-in fuses protects the instrument against overload or faults
View Catalogue: Metravi CFL-01 Cable Fault Locator Catalogue Web