CEM DT-9501 Radiation Scanner
₹51,743.00 including GST @18%
Radiation Scanner, detector and meter for α-, β-, γ- and x- radiation (Alpha, Beta, Gamma and X rays). Can measure Radiation Dose, Pulse Dose, Accumulated Radiation Dose and Accumulated Pulse Dose. Features Bluetooth, PC Interface, Data Logging & analysis software.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The CEM DT-9501 Radiation Scanner, Detector and Meter was developed to detect α-, β-, γ- and x- radiation. it is a handheld, precision, CE certified, digital radiation scanner, that can detect Alpha, Beta, Gamma and X-rays.
It can measure Radiation Dose, Pulse Dose, Accumulated Radiation Dose and Accumulated Pulse Dose to give you the most accurate readings.
It provides many features including a large, high-resolution backlit LCD display with annunciators, internal data storage for up to 2000 data sets (which can be saved either manually or automatically), and a Bluetooth interface to transfer the measured data in real-time to a computer.
With the free software, that is included with the product, the data can then be further processed and reviewed. CEM DT-9501 stands out with its high accuracy and practical design.
Applications are in the pharmaceutical industry, laboratories, power plants, quarries, the emergency services, metal industries, petroleum reservoirs, environmental protection, etc.
CEM DT-9501 Radiation Meter and Scanner Basic Features and Usage
CEM DT-9501 Radiation Scanner Introduction
Video embedding powered by Webilop
- Ray types: α, ß, γ and X ray
- Range (automatic selection range):
Radiation dose rate : 0.01µSv/h – 1000µSv/h
Pulse dose rate : 0-4000cpm, 0-4000cps
Radiation dose accumulation total value : 0.001µSv – 9999Sv
Pulse dose accumulation total value : 0-9999
- Sensibility: When in environment background of energy is 1 Sv/h Cobalt – 60 ray, it is 108 pulse or 1000 CPM/mR/hr α- from 4.0 million volt MV ß- from 0.2 million volt MV γ- from 0.02 million volt MV X – from 0.02 million volt MV
- Basic accuracy: <10%( less than 500µSv/h), <20%( less than 600µSv/h )
- Ray selection switch combination selection to α, ß, γ, X
- Sensor: Halogen fill detector (G.M Geiger counter tube)
- Output port: Bluetooth wireless data transmission ( Space transmission distance 10m )
- Mean time: Manual or automatic adjustable between 2 to 12 seconds
- Display: Big screen with 4 digit LCD, bar graph display, following data can be shown: Radiation dose rate, pulse dose rate, radiation dose accumulative value, pulse dose accumulative value, time, date, alarm value, max radiation dose rate, radiation type, measuring dynamic icon, battery power indicator, etc.
- Warming function: Alarm value can be set freely, the default Settings is 5 µ Sv/hr
- Normal natural environment radiation value: Less than 0 – 0.2 uSv / h
- Memory: Automatic storage 4000 sets of data, and record a set of data per minute (including real-time date, time, measuring value and measurement unit)
- Bluetooth transmission: Every second transmission 1 set of data (including real-time date, time, measuring value and measurement unit)
- Software: Data real-time far transfer display, analysis and record
- Rechargeable Battery: No need to manually record and support power down to keep stored data, users don’t have to worry about losing data while replacing new batteries.
- Uses imported Geiger counter sensor
- Selector switch for ray measurement
- High-definition LCD with backlight, measuring dynamic, ray category, reading, real-time, battery, measurement units symbols and simulation diagram instructions.
- Shows the average time adjustable
- Can be used for radiometer value accumulated and measuring unit conversion
- Has pulse counting function
- Automatic selection of measurement range also available
- Portable, impact-resistant design, easy to carry
- Meets ergonomic principle, comfortable hand feel
Sievert (mark is Sv, unit, 1Sv=100 rem) rem (roentgen equivalent man)
µSv/h (unit of ray radiation dose rate)
1 SV=100Rem 1 rem=1cSv=10mSv
1 uR/h=10uSv/h 1mR/h =10mSv/h
CPS : pulse counts per second (In the pulse rate model, pulse has constantly been measured by counter tube and translated into pulse rate)
CPM : pulse counts per minute(In the pulse rate model, pulse has constantly been measured by counter tube and translated into pulse rate)
View Catalogue: Metravi CEM DT-9501 Radiation Scanner Meter Catalogue