- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi 1813 is a ELCB/RCCB Tester.
The main function of the tester is to test and measure the trip values of ELCB/RCCB in trip time (expressed in ms) or -in trip current value (expressed in mA).
This enables 10mA / 30mA / 100mA / 300mA / 500mA and 1000mA differential circuit breakers to be tested irrespective of their type (normal or delayed). This comprehensive appliance can also be used to test the conformity of the network and the connection of the earthing conductor.
Metravi 1813 ELCB RCD Tester Video
Video embedding powered by Webilop
- 3-digit measurement display.
- N or S (delayed) type RDD test, – AC or A (continuous component detection).
- Operates on TT neutral and TN system.
- Operating voltage : 230V (Ph/N) – 10/+6% 50/60 Hz.
- CAT III 600V. Double insulation.
- IEC 61010-1. IEC 61557-6 NF. EN 61557-6. IEC 61236 (EMC).
- Locking and warning signals for 400V network voltage and contact potential >50V.
- Test and measure the trip values of RDDS (Residual Differential Devices): -in trip time (expressed in ms ) or -in trip current value (expressed in mA).
View Catalogue: Metravi 1813 ELCB RCD Tester Catalogue