PRO AI-09EX Industrial Acoustic Imager (Explosion-proof)
Explosion-proof Industrial Acoustic Imager with 128 MEMS microphones & real-time sound image display to detect pressurised or vacuum leaks & partial discharges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Metravi Pro AI-09EX Industrial Acoustic Imager is certified explosion-proof and helps industries reduce losses caused due to gas leakage, partial discharge and other accidents.
It shows you the exact location of leaks and the software tells you how much they cost annually, assisting you in keeping energy expenditures and hence, production costs low. Compared to traditional ultrasonic leak detectors and other conventional methods, the Metravi Acoustic Imager is considerably more accurate and improves energy efficiency.
Natural gas companies, petrochemical plants, chemical plant areas, metallurgical plants, pipelines in the manufacturing industry, automatic braking systems on the bottom of trains in the transportation industry, and wind blade manufacturing plants, all have complex pipeline distributions, complex gas types and high testing requirements.
Traditional detection methods are difficult to cover comprehensively and easily leave behind hidden safety hazards. With the use of an acoustic imager, all types of gas pipelines leaks can be detected.
The Pro AI-09 quickly scans large areas and locates leaks by listening to, recognising, and analysing the sounds they emit. Real-time sound image display, helps the detection of pressurised or vacuum leaks significantly faster compared to other conventional methods.
The device only needs adjustments for the test frequency range and the test dynamic range to meet varied test requirements. The imager adopts an aluminium alloy shell, which is sturdy & durable, and can adapt to the complex and changeable working environment. It is easy to operate and can be used quickly. It supports camera mode, video mode, and offers flexible on-site data recording. The large-capacity TF data storage card can be expanded, and the test results can be quickly exported and reported.
- High-performance Microphones for Efficient Detection and High Accuracy 128 digital MEMS microphones: provide exceptionally high sensitivity, sound resolution and detection accuracy, real-time audio-visual display, anti-jamming, help detection.
- Leakage Assessment: By activating the leak measurement function, the camera continuously displays the amount of leaks and losses as well as the level of loss.
- PD Detection & PD Type Identification: Partial discharges are detected before serious faults occur, even faster than a thermal camera would detect them.
- Analytics and reports: Template-based processing and recording of data, waveforms, spectra and spectrograms are supported by a report analysis tool software, generating ISO-50001 compliant, editable protocols in Excel format.
- Multi Gas Detection: Leaks of all pressurised gases can be detected, regardless of the type of gas, including SF6.
- Fully Functional: All-round recordings of test results with photos, audio and video. Automatic export of reports, ledgers and data processing function.
- Ideal Protection: Ingress Protection Grade IP54. Explosion-proof* ATEX certification.
- Supports PD Identification and Leak Quantification: To develop a detailed report, the user can input certain variables such as gas type, pressure, gas cost, tester information, etc, among many other useful and necessary information. The analysis tool calculates leak and loss value estimate for all pressurised gases leaks, and assesses the severity of partial discharges, as well as judges the PD type with PPRD pattern.
- Meets ISO 50001-compatible Standards: Reporting software allows creation of organised and detailed ISO 50001-compatible reports with the images captured and videos taken using the Metravi Pro AI-09 handheld acoustic imager
- Provides Intelligent Algorithm: The built-in software, with cutting-edge algorithm, helps make intelligent maintenance decisions. The user does not need have in-depth knowledge and understanding to explain the results. Metravi developed and manufactured the acoustic imager and designed the software to fully work in sync to give comprehensive results and analysis, ensuring the accuracy and consistency of reporting.
- Supports PD Identification and Leak Quantification To develop a detailed report, the user can input certain variables such as gas type, pressure, gas cost, tester information, etc, among many other useful and necessary information. The analysis tool calculates leak and loss value estimate for all pressurised gases leaks, and assesses the severity of partial discharges, as well as judges the PD type with PPRD pattern.
- Provides Intelligent Algorithm The built-in software, with cutting-edge algorithm, helps make intelligent maintenance decisions. The user does not need have in-depth knowledge and understanding to explain the results. Metravi developed and manufactured the acoustic imager and designed the software to fully work in sync to give comprehensive results and analysis, ensuring the accuracy and consistency of reporting.
128 channels MEMS microphone
2kHz to 48kHz
0.5dB to 12dB user adjustable
|Test Sound Pressure Level||
25.7 to 132.5dBA
|Sound Image FOV||
|Sound Image Frame Rate||
At least 25 FPS
|Leak Detection Rate||
0.5m 5bar 0.55ml/s, 10m 5bar 0.92ml/s
0.3m to 120m
|Field of View (FoV)||
8 million pixel
Blue-Red, Grayscale, Ironbow
Add Notes or Tags, View Photos, View Videos
USB Type C
|Memory and Storage||
Extended external TF memory card, Internal Storage: 8GB
Discharge Type Discrimination, Leakage Assessment Analysis, Spectrogram Analysis, Spectrum Analysis, Waveform Analysis
|Dust & Water Proof|
|Auto Power Off|
Array-health test function to identify when microphone array needs attention
- Microphone Array: 128 channels MEMS microphone
- Test sound pressure level range: 25.7-132.5dBA
- Sound image frame rate: At least 25 FPS
- Sound image FoV: 62°
- Leak detection rate: 10m 5bar , 0.92ml/s and 0.5m 5bar , 0.55ml/s
- Detection distance: 0.3m-120m
- Camera Resolution: 8 million pixels
- Display: 7″ Capacitative Touchscreen with adjustable brightness
- Display Resolution: 1024*600 (614,400 pixels)
- Playback function: View photos, videos anytime, and add notes or tags
- Interfaces: USB 3.0 Type-C USB host port, 3.5mm headphone socket
- Internal & External Storage
- Report types: Gas/Electricity, ISO 50001-compliant
- Analysis: Waveform, Spectrum, Spectrogram, leakage assessment, discharge type discrimination
- Ingress Protection: IP54
- ATEX Certification: Explosion-proof
- Rechargeable Battery
- Charger: USB Type-C port
View Catalogue: Metravi PRO AI-09 AI-09EX Acoustic Imager Catalogue