Looking for pleasant, patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative individuals who love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills, are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate sales leads while solving customer queries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Language proficiency in English & Hindi.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Computer proficiency.
- Working Experience with Google Workspace/GSuite and CRMs/ERPs will be added value.
Apply Now with CV to [email protected].
Applications without a CV will not be considered.
We are urgently looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals for Sales and Business Development Roles, based out of Kolkata, other Metro cities and Industrial hubs.
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 70% of the time, depending on the position and sales role.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Experience in test and measurement products’ or related industry.
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports.
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills.
- Eager to learn and implement solution-based instrumentation.
If you are suitable to the above role or are looking for a fresh opportunity, share your CV at [email protected]
Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Test and Measuring Segment.
We want to build a team of confident, hardworking, honest and energetic people, who will support us on our mission of providing instrumentation solutions to all industries in India and worldwide, at realistic and value pricing.
We believe in people and their capabilities. If you are a self-motivated individual, eager to learn and grow, we will support you in your growth.
Training and resources are provided as required for this niche industrial segment and we do not believe in restricting any team member to one particular department. Explore and find your niche within the company and try all if you want to before finding the one job and responsibility that excites you the most.
Are we a good match? Drop your CV at [email protected] and lets find out.